10 Big Reasons to Drop 10 Little Pounds
Just a little weight loss goes a long way toward both physical and emotional health benefits. Let the Slimplicity Success Plan get your there — and beyond.
- Losing just 5 to 15 percent of your body weight can lower your chances for developing heart disease or having a stroke. Blood pressure and cholesterol levels improve, too.
- Research shows that a 5 to 7 percent weight loss combined with regular exercise can prevent type 2 diabetes in people who are at high risk for the disease.
- Being overweight or obese increases your risk for certain types of cancers including endometrial, colon, gallbladder, prostate, kidney and postmenopausal cancers. Solid reasons to lose weight.
- Losing 10 pounds means your pants will zip easily with room to spare. The result will be you dancing around the house with joy, which in turn burns more calories and leads to more weight loss!
- For every two-pound weight increase, your risk for developing arthritis increases by 9 to 13 percent.
- Excess weight increases your risk for incontinence. Who needs that embarrassment?
- Success losing 10 pounds can motivate you to keep losing. Breaking a larger weight loss goal into smaller goals makes it less overwhelming and more attainable.
- By losing 10 pounds, you’ll huff and puff less as you go up the stairs and have more energy to play with your kids.
- If you have metabolic syndrome — with borderline blood sugar, high cholesterol and high blood pressure — losing just 7 to 10 percent of body weight can return metabolic levels to normal in just 30 days.
- Losing 10 pounds means you get to go shopping for clothes that fit your new, thinner frame!
The Slimplicity® Weight Loss System can help you jumpstart your weight loss efforts. A delicious Slimplicity shake for lunch and two Accelerator capsules one hour before each meal will put you back in control so you can lose the weight and stay on track.